KHE BARCODE 20.20 11.4kg Colour Matte-Black
The KHE BARCODE BMX bike specifically for BMX beginners but still use 25 / 9 gear, fat KHE x AFFIX 2,40" tires & a strong frame/fork The top tube of the 20” BARCODE is kept quite short at 495mm (19.5 "). Therefore, it fits riders between 8 and 15 years old perfectly. Excellent component choices such as the quality forged crank, Leadtec stem, 2.40 "wide KHE x AFFIX tyres, adjustible Saddle & the 35mm wide KHE BIG400 aluminium rims speak for themselves. As a highlight, a Flybikes (top Spanish BMX Brand) PRO U-Brake is installed. The Flybikes brake is ideal because of its optimum braking performance.
- Frame: HiTen Steel, Top Tube length: 495mm (19.5")
- Fork: HiTen high-strength steel
- Handlebar: 2-piece HiTen steel
- Stem: Leadtec Front Load Style
- H/Set: Headset 1 1/8“
- R/Brake: Flybikes Springhanger U-Brake
- F/Brake: Sidepull (already mounted)
- Brake lever: U-Brake compatible
- Brake cable: Extra-long for multiple bar rotations
- Crank: Very stable 165mm forged one-piece Crank
- B/B Set: American BB
- Chain: KMC (high quality chain manufacturer)
- Pedals: PVC body, 1/2“ axle thread
- Chainwheel: 36 tooth
- F/Wheel: KHE BIG400 Rim, 36 Hole Prism 10mm Hub
- R/Wheel: KHE BIG400 Rim, 9 Tooth cassette hub, 14mm Axle, 36 Hole
- Saddle: adjustible saddle
- Seat-clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: Front/rear: Extra wide KHExAFFIX 2,40" tires
- Extra: F-Brake/Lever/All cables are already adjusted!
- Weight: Just c.11.4 kg / 25.1 lbs!
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other General Accessories (GENACS) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review