KHE COPE 10.7kg Colour Smoke Chrome
The worldwide lightest BMX Freestyle bike at this price class!!
This extremly light weight is just possible because of our KHE MAC2 tires & new KHE multiple butted 9" handlebar.
The KHE COPE is the perfect entry level Park/Street BMX bike.
An extra-long rear brake cable ensures the ability to do multiple bar spins. The professional Flybikes Spring Hanger brake guarantees the best possible braking performance!
For high jumps and long grinds, parts such as KHE BIG400 wheels, 3-piece CrMo 8 spline crank, precision bearing front wheel hub, 9 tooth 14mm axle rear hub, KHE butted 9" bar and KHE MAC2 tyres are fitted.
- Frame: HiTen Steel, Top Tube length: 524mm (20,6"), CS 347mm, HT 75°
- Fork: HiTen high-strength steel
- Handlebar: KHE multiple bar 9" high
- Stem: Leadtec Top Load Style
- H/Set: Loose Ball 1 1/8“
- R/Brake: Flybikes Springhanger U-Brake!
- F/Brake: Sidepull (already mounted!)
- Brake lever: Quality aluminium brake lever with hinged bar clamp
- Crank: Very high-quality, 3-piece, 8 spline, 170mm chromoly hollow crank
- B/B Set: US BB Loose Ball
- Chain: Chain: KMC (high quality chain manufacturer)
- Pedals: Slim & stable, 9/16“ thread, PVC Graphite Pedals
- Chainwheel: 25 Teeth
- F/Wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide Rim, precision bearing hub 10mm axle
- R/Wheel: KHE BIG400 35mm wide Rim, 9T Cassette Hub with 14mm axle
- Saddle: Extra lightweight, padded KHE Saddle Combo
- Seat-clamp: Integrated
- Tyres: front/rear: KHE MAC2 2.30“ Tyres
- Extra: Front-Brake/Lever/All cables are already adjusted!
- Weight: Just c.10.7 kg / 23.58 lbs!
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other General Accessories (GENACS) users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review